We are an ambitious, internationally active company with core competence in the area of air, sea and land (truck) freight transport, distribution logistics and project business. At present, we employ about 80 people at our head office in Wiener Neudorf, our air freight office at the Wien-Schwechat Airport and our subsidiary in Linz.
We are looking to strengthen the team in our head office in Wiener Neudorf.
Your responsibilities will include checking and posting incoming invoices, various correspondences with customers and business partners, creating and maintaining statistics and evaluations, etc.
For this position, the collective agreement for salaried staff in the transport sector, BG A ES I (full-time) is applied. Depending on skills sets and vocational experience, we may be able to provide a higher market-compliant level of remuneration
Come on board, we look forward to your application.
- an innovative and modern workplace
- a pleasant working atmosphere within a motivated team
- a varied range of tasks with the autonomy to work unsupervised
- performance-based pay
- continuous further training
- genuine, rapid promotion opportunities
- Work experience in accounting
- commercial skill
- A good grasp of numbers and analytical thinking skills
- Structured and accurate way of working
- good IT skills
- Reliability and flexibility
- an open and friendly nature