We are an ambitious, internationally active company with core competence in the area of air, sea and land (truck) freight transport, distribution logistics and project business. At present, we employ about 80 people at our head office in Wiener Neudorf, our air freight office at the Wien-Schwechat Airport and our subsidiary in Linz.
We are looking to strengthen the team in our head office in Wiener Neudorf.
Your interesting and varied range of duties includes the planning and coordination of transport operations (national or international) as well as the monitoring of on-schedule deliveries to our customers. You are the interface between our customers and transport partners. Through meticulous execution and monitoring of orders, you assure seamless operations.
For this position, the collective agreement for salaried staff in the transport sector, BG A ES I (full-time) is applied. Depending on skills sets and vocational experience, we may be able to provide a higher market-compliant level of remuneration
Come on board, we look forward to your application.
- an innovative and modern workplace
- a pleasant working atmosphere within a motivated team
- a varied range of tasks with the autonomy to work unsupervised
- performance-based pay
- genuine, rapid promotion opportunities
- continuous further training
- ideally some years of professional experience
- knowledge of foreign languages is an advantage
- very good computer skills
- personal initiative and flexibility
- an open and friendly manner
- good ideas and a willingness to learn
- reliability and flexibility
- structured and diligent method of working
- good personal organisation